Dr. Justin Scharer
Dr. Justin Scharer has been practicing chiropractic since 2004. He is a 3rd generation chiropractor; both his father and grandfather are chiropractors. He grew up in Owen and Abbotsford WI and enjoys the great north woods.
Dr. Scharer chose to be a chiropractor after seeing how many people his father and grandfather were able to help. He knew early on that he too wanted to help people like they did.
Dr. Scharer is highly skilled in Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression and treating very serious low back and neck conditions. The SpinalAid Center of Wausau is part of a national group of Doctors, both Medical Doctors and Chiropractors, with the common goal of treating patients that have severe and chronic back conditions and getting them out of pain and back to enjoying life again. Dr. Scharer uses the new technology of Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression to do this. As a Spinal Aid Doctor, he is continually training. He uses only FDA cleared decompression equipment, and his main focus is Spinal Decompression for treating disc conditions. He has the experience of treating many patients with this procedure and has over 100 local patient testimonials.
Dr. Scharer has been featured as a guest expert on the Physician’s News Network and both he and his father were featured on the cover of the Physician’s News Update. Dr. Scharer was also a featured doctor on WAOW TV9 Health Matters segment, and has had many articles written about this new procedure in may local papers including the Leader-Telegram, the Chippewa Herald, the Wausau Daily Herald, the Marshfield News Herald among others just to name a few.
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire – Bachelors degree in Biology
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic – Bloomington MN – Doctor of Chiropractic
- Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression
- Serves on the SpinalAid Advisory Board overseeing Spinal Aid Centers through out the U.S.
- The Society of Orthospinology
- The Better Business Bureau
Awards for Clinical Excellence and Knowledge:
- 2007 Spinal Aid Clinical Competency High Achievement Award
- 2006 Spinal Aid Occupational Medicine Back Care Injury Cost Reduction Program Certification